Help Me Test Some New Software and Save $148 on Mental Game Webinar Recordings
Here's What You Get With This Webinar Recording Package:
Presentations from Elliot Roe and Dr Tricia Cardner + Q&A + Slides. Runtime: 1:45:34
Presentations from Elliot Roe and Dr Tricia Cardner + Q&A + Slides. Runtime: 1:54:03
Presentations from Elliot Roe and Dr Tricia Cardner + Q&A + Slides. Runtime: 1:53:14
Presentations from Elliot Roe and Dr Tricia Cardner + Q&A + Slides. Runtime: 2:23:52
Here's What You'll Learn in Each Class
How to be a True Poker Pro
- How to create the True Professional mindset both on and off the tables
- How to get peace of mind by knowing what it takes to be a consistent long term winner
- The 3 phases of developing elite poker skills
- Techniques to remove mental barriers that are holding you back from playing your best
- How to structure learning time so that it actually makes you better at the game
- How to get more enjoyment from the game by consistently hitting your goals and creating new challenges
- How to improve your win rate by maximizing your edge in all off the table areas
How to Develop Elite Focus
- Why not understanding what focus really is might be the root cause of your focus problem
- Exactly how much focus you need to be a consistent winner at poker
- The exact technique Elliot used to prepare a November Niner to focus at the WSOP Final Table
- The "Attentional Scripting" and "One Thing" strategies for developing and maintaining focus on the tables
- What to do the moment you notice your focus slipping away when playing
- How to get "In The Zone" so you can achieve the highest levels of focus on a consistent basis
Dealing With Downswings
- How to be a resilient and mentally strong poker player who is able to bounce back quickly from bad beats and mistakes.
- The exact steps you need to take to control of your emotional reactions.
- A checklist of warning signs that a downswing is affecting your play, and strategies to right the course when you find it is.
- What to do when you lose the motivation to play during a downswing and how to rekindle your love for the game and make playing poker a positive experience again.
- What a downswing actually looks like in your game, so you don't overreact to the short term variance everyone experiences
- Why accepting that downswings are inevitable and preparing yourself accordingly is key to making sure their impact is minimal
- How using effective study and getting really good at the game can reduce your chances of having a huge downswing in the future
Your Breakthrough Poker Year
- A step-by-step system for making 2016 your breakthrough year in poker
- How to pinpoint the best areas of your poker game to focus on for the most dramatic growth
- How to achieve the success you want in poker, without sacrificing happiness in other areas of your life
- 3 reasons you struggle to stick to your goals and how to stop them in advance, so they can’t throw you off track
- Which habits help you achieve your goals faster and which virtually guarantee you’ll fail
- How to create a theme for your year and use it to set monthly, weekly and daily targets you can easily hit
- The “MVP Technique” for crushing it every day, so you never go to bed feeling like you wasted the day
- How to turn your goals into a game (winning at this is a lot more rewarding than beating any X-Box game!)
- 5 steps to create a constant stream of motivation, even when it feels like your goals are so far away
Here Are Some Clips From the Classes:
Elliot Roe (DHP) is a fully qualified professional hypnotherapist and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner, who specializes in working with poker players, MMA fighters and financial professionals.
He has worked with over 400 professional poker players, including those playing at High Stakes, SCOOP, WCOOP and SHRB winners. In MMA his clients include multiple UFC world champions.
His Mindset MP3s have been used by 1000s of poker players to prepare themselves to play their best each day.
Dr. Tricia Cardner
Dr. Tricia Cardner is a peak performance strategist who provides coaching and consulting to poker players, athletes and businesses by teaching them how to use psychology to gain an edge over their competition.
After becoming enamored with the game of poker, she conducted research on the psychological traits of elite tournament poker players for her doctoral dissertation called Peak Poker Performance: A Qualitative Case Study.
Positive Poker, A Modern Psychological Approach to Mastering Your Mental Game, combines her years of psychological research, clinical experience and poker playing into one place.