This episode is brought to you by:
When ordering a table through BBO, mention The Mindset Advantage Podcast for a free gift.
In part 1 of our interview with Olivier Busquet, we covered an incident that sparked his motivation to become the best HUSNG player in the world, how he started to learn deep poker theory and what he’s done to improve his tilt issues.
In part 2 we dive into his strategies for dealing with downswings and discuss his upcoming high-stakes MMA prop bet vs. J.C. Alvarado.
• How a properly timed nap can boost your study efforts.
• How to recognize when you’re playing bad so you can quit and reset.
• If you should drop down in stakes when on a downswing.
• How Olivier found himself fighting another pro in an MMA match for six figures.
• How Olivier is learning to develop the discipline that eludes most poker players.
Dr. Tricia Cardner:
***If you’ve enjoyed this episode of The Mindset Advantage podcast, please subscribe and leave us a review over on iTunes. Thanks!***
Hi, I'm Elliot Roe... And I Help Poker Players Squeeze Every Ounce Of EV From Their Poker Skills and Abilities. Over 7500 poker players have downloaded my Mindset MP3s to boost their focus on the table and to relax and recover post-session. I have personally worked with hundreds more on mastering their emotions and the tabling and developing the “Pro-Athlete Mindset” needed to be successful into today’s games. Creating a strong poker mindset has been the “secret weapon” of the high stakes elite for years now, and I started this site to bring that edge to any player willing to work on that area of their game.